Spawnage – Claire, Ms. Littleton, Christian
1) First – can anyone please tell me what episode do we get Rousseau’s back story, I am in the middle of “The Little Prince” but haven’t seen anything yet. Thank you in advance.
2) Spawnage – no real meaning here, just wanted a catchy title to get you in here. As I am watching “The Little Prince” I began to wonder about Aaron, Christian, Ms. Littleton, and being “claimed.” So is it for certain that Christian has been claimed? I can’t recall if Jack was told that both Claire and his father were infected. Anyway, please prove, disprove, agree or disagree with the following. What if Christian had already been claimed before bedding Ms. Littleton? That would then make Aaron a descendent of whoever or whatever was doing the claiming, be it Jacob, MIB, or some other essence. Wonder if that is why Claire had to keep him, or why the psychic, imo, purposely assisted Claire in getting to the island.
Other notes seeking feedback on:
3) Something is up with both Juliet and Kate. They are both too badass to be regular women, not to be sexist but I am allegedly a man and can’t track people through the wilderness, speak Latin, disarm gun toting enemies, or perform combat first aid. Well maybe I could handle the first aid part. I am beginning to think that Juliet and Kate are unknowingly the female counterparts to Jacob and MIB.
4) Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the one picture of Desmond and Penny sure seems to pop up a lot with other characters? I don’t mean the actual Des/Penny one but a similar photo with the subjects posed in the same manner. I think the monk in charge of the winery where Des worked had one, could have been Eloise in the photo. I think Jack had one with Sarah at some point. It’s weird, now that I am trying to cite examples I can’t remember that many instances. In any case, there are a lot of relationships on the show that seem to be similar. Or love triangles for that matter. Wouldn’t it be odd if Jacob and MIB were pining over Juliet since the dawn of time? We have Jack and Sawyer competing for Kate. Locke misses Helen, Sayid & Nadia, Hurley & Libby, there are probably more.
5) What brought Desmond to the island? Going out there, I wonder if Widmore has the same power of touch and was able to recognize Desmond’s ability to interchange timelines. He could then use Des to pinpoint the location of the island.
6) Jack’s tattoo vs. Juliet’s branding – do they serve the same purpose? To denote to whoever whatever significance they may have…
7) I need answers re. the following: Walt, the numbers, and Lapidus. What the hell is Lapidus’ story? I think he is a different version of Desmond, he seems to have an uncanny ability to find the island, perhaps they are magnetic and are drawn to it. Maybe Lapidus has flown too close to the sun over all these years and has become magnetized hence being drawn there.
8) What is the deal with Montand (?) losing his arm and the Australian fellow who helped/screwed Kate missing an arm? Has this been discussed in another thread?