» 5 Comments
I think Jack is still alive. Proof: I rewatched the finale the other night and I saw his eye open after it closed for a spilt second at the end of the last episode. After noticing this (I have it PVRed) I went back to the critical point and slowed it down to approx 1000 frames per second and you could see it reopen briefly (very) just before going the end Lost screen. Does anyone know if there are sites or whatever out there where I could get away with this kind of stuff? wolfx get a life? Agreed.
But seriously, wouldn’t one logically believe if Jack were lying out in the bamboo field (dead or alive), he would have been found by Hurley and Ben who would have brought his body back to the revival pool? Jack would regain his title as protector, provided Hurley didn’t want to keep the job..hmmm. Also supporting this argument would be Jack’s late arrival at the church at the end which would have been the case if he were the island protector. He could have theorically lived for centuries/millennia after the others. There’s the spinoff series! I have an original idea, the series should start with his eye closing in the very first scene.
Hopefully no one at the alt ending site or elsewhere had this one and if so, apologies.
» 44 Comments
As simple as the title reads. We all love and miss lost. And we all know not every question was answered. Lets create a definitive list of unanswered questions. I’ll start.
Who were the 3 wise men who created the chess game on the computer, and what was the relevance of telling us about them? Was it a religious theme(3 wise men) or was i an inside joke referring to damon, carleton, and JJ?
» 15 Comments
These two seemed to be so important in the story. I thought there mysterious ways would play a bigger part by the end, but it turns out they were rather pointless! Bit of a let down I think!
I mean, Widmore….why/how didhe know or at least understand that Desmond needed to go inside that electro ring thing sending him to the sidewaysville! Yeah the cop out is Jacob told him but he seemed to know much more and his death was pointless end to the character! He told MIB what he wanted to know but he apparently knew there was an afterlife so why did he fear pennies death from MIB????
Hawkins again is a leg down, all mysterious but no explanation of why, couldn’t been so much better for these two characters
» 0 comments
Just wanted to say, I saw the movie Inception Sunday night, and I was very impressed. I watched it with a bunch of my friends, alot of them being Lost fans. There’s a point in the movie where somebody’s father is in a coffin, flying from Sydney to LAX, and the son is also on the flight.. All of my Lost friends and I were like, that’s definitely a shout out to Lost!! It’s not pertinent to the plot, so why put something like that in there unless they did that on purpose to coincide with Lost?!
» 4 Comments
I miss lostÂ i keep coming on here hoping for something new but its gone. i really wish they had of ended the show a little better, it was worth all the time.
» 1 Comment
Is it tied to the pool-of-light that needed protection?
If so, how is it tied to Jacob’s life?
Is it always tied to the candidate?
Did it default to MIB ‘cuz he drowned there, so those ‘saved’ were more his minions (Sayid) vs. Jacobs (aka Ben)?
» 5 Comments
Just rewatched Sundown (Sayid one) with new eyes. I concluded:
1) Sayid made his own hell while in ‘limbo’. As his brother’s wife, Nadia was always so near but yet so far.
2) MIB ‘healed’ Sayid. He was dead for hrs. The temple people didn’t bring him back. MIB wanted him as the man inside, and the one they would send as he couldn’t be killed by MIB. MIB sent in Claire knowing Sayid was alive and would be sent out to ‘kill’ him … a task that would fail for Dogan – but be a big win for MIB as he got his minion.
3) They made up the ‘extra’ people ‘cuz Keamy couldn’t have really wanted that. (Curious how that applies to Rousseau/Ben – did they always have the secret hots for one another? Also, think Mrs. H interacted w/Des in 80s as a ‘ghost’ AND perhaps Des was limbo-dead from when he blew his clothes off … )
4) When Sayid said ‘all I ever wanted died in my arms’ he was talking about Shannon and not Nadia – but the writers did their clever misdirection by showing Nadia in the episode. (Poor Nadia, wonder how it feels to have your one true love pick someone else to live with throughout eternity.)
5) Smokie’s kinda’ retarded when he’s just Smoke. (Could he have killed Kate had she not hung on the side of the place where it had to put on the lotion?)
» 27 Comments
I still think Jacob has bad intentions >:(